Quote Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
My thoughts would be to do it as if you were doing a hidden winch, which will sit it out the front around 3-4", cut out the centre section of the bumper, then just make a light alloy skin to mate back to the bumper. That way you keep your angles. I know some of the other CRD guys were looking at different intercoolers which would mean more room but I dont know how it went.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
^^ I like that idea.

Hell might even be a good chance to play with fiberglass if you wanted to get fancy
Could you guys explain this a little more? I don't quite understand how that would look or work?

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
I was thinking the same as Dave said, why not get a side mount IC, it will better than stock and out of the way.. a lot of turbod cars run side mounts I stead of front mounts due to cooling issues may be something to consider..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I will look into this, thank you for the suggestion. An intercooler upgrade was something that interested me but I would also have to buy a new intercooler, get a tune and get it customized also, and fabricate mounts and such...something that will probably have to wait for awhile. And of course, you could easily be making 470+ ft-lb torque after all those upgrades and then you're really pushing the limits of the NAG1.

As a side note, has any one been following the new bumper from Aspen Creek Offroad (aka Saguara 4xc)? Here's a link to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aspencreekoffroad