Matts right on with the shocks, however i would still put a drop bracket on the tank side brake line as well, as at that droop there is still pressure on the line, which you dont want.

Interestingly, the SL shocks in the kit are actually 28", which surprised me a bit when i got the kit. I run a 32" shock with my lift, which once you have the SL brackets on the UCA's in the rear it puts the arms in the same spot at 32" of shock extension. The shocks that come with the OME kits are under 26" in length as well.

Its the same reason i am not a fan of the JBA long arm rear for the WK. It still uses the SL brackets and straight arm UCA's on the rear, so no more travel than i have now with the standard length arms. When we go long arm on mine we are relocating the tank with an LRA tank (ends up where the spare was) and the tank will go. Its the only way you can get real articulation with these.

Oops, got a bit off track, Id recommend you do both sides with the bracket, nice job on the home fab Matt!

Dave
Dave