Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: OleBlue27's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar
    So I finally paint my headlights and got my new Rola roof rack mounted!

And I'm working on replacing sway bar links and tie rod ends right now!
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Looking good man! I love the color

Whats the deal with the spacers you're trying to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looking good man! I love the color

Whats the deal with the spacers you're trying to get?
    Thanks man I love it too!

After I double lifted the front, it brought the knuckle and the wheels further inside the wheel well. So the tread on the tire in the back is a little outside the fender, the tread on the tire up front is a good 1/2" inside the fender. So I'm going to try what Adam suggested and run 1.5 in the front, and 1.25 in the back with some 18" jeep sahara wheels that a buddy is selling to me. And yes, I'm selling my 20x9's! Lol.
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Holy crap I didn't think it was possible for someone to change tires and wheels more than me..... high five bud!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Holy crap I didn't think it was possible for someone to change tires and wheels more than me..... high five bud!

LOL

Really looking good, love the color theme.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Haha I am very picky! Plus the tires for 20" wheels are hella expensive. 33's for a 20" are 1200$. 33.5's for a 18" wheel are 800. And I have a pretty awesome idea for painting the new sahara wheels, I'm gona photoshop it first to make sure it looks alright. But thanks guys I appreciate it!

Alright guys... Don't be like me and remember to tighten the lug nuts on your wheels or you'll rip a stud off going 30!!

But on the bright side.. I installed new tie rod ends, sway bar links and got it aligned and my knocking isn't as bad anymore! And I think my tie rod angles are AS bad anymore.

So it's bike week here in myrtle... And you usually see a lot of hacked up bikes, but this is by far the best I've ever seen! Lol.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Bike week! So many memories of bikes, beer, and babes!

Is that bar Suck Bang Blow still down there? That was a wild place when I was there, lol
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Yeah! I don't go over there too often but yeah it's packed every bike week! Lol.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information