Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
Now that I'm locked front and rear this jeep won't be getting a solid axle or superlift. Dont need em
I would love to see that front locker in action and see how it works. That sounds so cool. Maybe QDII guys will be able to do that some day. I'd love to be able to manually lock my diffs.

Has anyone thought about a long travel suspension? Like with longer A arms, etc, similar to a Ford Raptor? Those are like 3.5 inches wider on each side but even 2 inches could yield some pretty good gains and wouldn't it solve a lot of computer related problems vs a SAS? I mean you still wouldn't get the articulation gains of a SAS but it would probably be easier, more cost effective, and still very comfortable to drive especially if you combined it with some Icon or King coilovers. Of course your tires would stick out further so you'd need fender flares most likely but I can see that being much easier to accomplish on XKs. I don't know, I just always thought long travel suspension would be really awesome to see done on our platforms.