Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sprint Booster Drive-By-Wire Throttle Delay Eliminator for Jeep ?

Senior Member Getting Dirty thance's Avatar
    With the iTune you can adjust shift points, but not firmness (that I am aware of). I have a separate module that plugs into the side of the tranny and makes it think it should boost pressure (firmness).

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    The performance transmission tunes states it will make a quicker shift, thus feeling firmer grabbing the gear quicker..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty thance's Avatar
    Where did you get the performance trans tune?

Mine does not mention transmission in any of the tune names, however I can change shift points in adjustable parameters.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    As everyone else is saying, if your going to spend that type of money get a programer.

I'm running the Superchips Flaspaq along with an extra ground for the TB. The Flashpaq does come with in the tunes programming to reduce throttle delay.

I read somewhere, I believe on this fourm about grounding the TB helps with reducing delay. I did it about a year now and have not had an reason to undo it.

Also the Flashpaq has Trans programming (Paid Option $100 on top of the Flashpaq)
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I will have to go back in and look exactly where it is, IIRC It's under the octane tunes.. It allows adjustment for recline, shift point, How long to hold that gear based on %of throttle. So it will hold 1st gear if I'm 60% throttle or above and 2nd 40% same with 3rd. There are other adjustments to that I didn't bother with but it helps with the sloppy shifts from factory..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information