Thread: NetFlix, Anyone using this service?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I have to tell you guys I just recently hooked both my PS3's up with netflix. It's awesome man for $9 a month you get unlimited streaming to your TV and computer. They have a pretty good selection of movies TV series documentaries all kind of stuff and it streams pretty fast as well takes seconds for a movie to start up. Check it out they give you 2 weeks free I was pleasantly surprised and will be keeping my membership going. Oh and you also get 1 disc at a time mailed to you if you want.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I thought it was a good movie as well. I have to tell you guys I just recently hooked both my PS3's up with netflix. It's awesome man for $9 a month you get unlimited streaming to your TV and computer. They have a pretty good selection of movies TV series documentaries all kind of stuff and it streams pretty fast as well takes seconds for a movie to start up. Check it out they give you 2 weeks free I was pleasantly surprised and will be keeping my membership going. Oh and you also get 1 disc at a time mailed to you if you want.
    I have Netflix. I'm not too impressed with the selection. I didnt see a lot of new releases and as far as the older ones go, some are great movies and some are ones I've never heard of before. Maybe my main problem is that I'm not a big movie watcher to begin with so disregard anything I say. LOL !
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    My wife said the same thing about the streaming selection but the DVD mailing selection is pretty good. I'm using the streaming selection to watch TV shows I've never seen before and you get to watch a whole season as fast as you want. I'm also liking the documentary section its pretty cool.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I created this new thead and moved the NetFlix discussion over here, I have been thinking about trying NetFlix so I am very interested in what others have to say.

My daughter has it on her PS3 so we do have it in the house but I have never used it.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I tried Netflix only a few months after it got started. I've been with them ever since... something like 8 years now. I also haven't stepped foot in a video store since.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I've had them for a while now. $5, 1 at a time, 2 a month plan. I don't think they offer it anymore. We have a hard time watching those 2 dvd's as it is. I can't imagine having more.

I use the streaming for kids stuff mostly. There is always something there they will watch. Though we hardly use that.

All in all I like the service I've only had one or two bad discs and I had a replacement in hand within one day after reporting it to customer service. Speaking of customer service, they are one of the best IMO.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I've had Netflix for about three years now, I think it's worth every penny if you like movies and such. I havn't stepped into a Blockbuster since! I let my girlfriend take over the selections, oops what a mistake. LOL! Anyways, I don't think I will ever get rid of it anytime soon.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Consumerist.com article. Netflix "Watch It Now" Service Gets Access To Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM

Thread Information