Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FLYCAV's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Its amazing what difference new struts and shocks make. Be sure to take plenty of pictures of the meet. I wish there was one close to me.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

The latest addition to my garage (my mini garage anyway). Porche 917 K NSR slot car. Road testing it at Lightning Speedway in Livonia, MI.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYCAV View Post
    The latest addition to my garage (my mini garage anyway). Porche 917 K NSR slot car. Road testing it at Lightning Speedway in Livonia, MI.

very nice
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

My project for tomorrow arrived today. A huge thank you to Ken Davis at Aspen Creek Offroad for jumping through hoops to get this back from the powdercoater and shipped out in time for me to get it installed prior to heading to Southington Offroad Park this weekend for the Ohio Cammanders meet.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    ^^ Good stuff!

I was disappointed that Saguaro's version didn't come with reinforcement places for inside the frame rails. Looks like Aspen Creek put some extra thought into their kit.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Looks great! By the way Matt, Saguaro updated their shackles to include those sandwich plates. I actually bought the plates separate when they updated them. I payed like $15 + shipping.
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Ah that's good to know. I just made my own with some steel I had left over from another project.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^ Good stuff!

I was disappointed that Saguaro's version didn't come with reinforcement places for inside the frame rails. Looks like Aspen Creek put some extra thought into their kit.
    It is extremely well thought out and built kit. It even includes the nylon blind rivets for the wheel well. The customer service was exceptional as well.

Just checked out their website. Looks like they're just a distributor for Sagauro products.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Just checked out their website. Looks like they're just a distributor for Sagauro products.
    Sagauro4x Had changed their name to Aspen Creek. Same company along with the same people working there (minus Jacky)
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information