Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knappster's Gun Locker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Knappster's Gun Locker

Went to the Crossroads gun show today and picked up a AR-15 lower to go with my upper. Now I need to take some photos before the boat sinks.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Nice, are you putting it together yourself? I'm having one made waiting on my upper and bolt carrier..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Nice, are you putting it together yourself? I'm having one made waiting on my upper and bolt carrier..
    I purchased the upper for $700 from a WK owner and then the lower for $450 at the show. Now I need a Tax Stamp and I am ready to roll.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Now I need a Tax Stamp and I am ready to roll.
    Class III? Must be nice to live somewhere that is NOT communist... unlike the People's Republic if Madistan.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    Class III? Must be nice to live somewhere that is NOT communist... unlike the People's Republic if Madistan.
    AZ is a great place to live for gun owners. No CC, Open carry...

But now I wait of the federal government for 6 to 8 months for a $200 piece of paper that allows me to own a short barrel rifle.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Wisconsin has open carry, and finally at least a license for concealed carry. We can even own class three items, but there is no way I could ever get the Madison police chief or Dane County sheriff to sign off on it... Guess I need to move to the Northwoods. or AZ!

That is a nice looking SBR. I like that CZ as well. Hell, they're all nice

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    $450! Wow. They used to be had for $60-$100. Tough times for gun buyers. Even with the high prices there are more first time gun owners and chl/ccw permits being obtained than ever before. Our president sure is a great salesman.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    $450! Wow. They used to be had for $60-$100. Tough times for gun buyers. Even with the high prices there are more first time gun owners and chl/ccw permits being obtained than ever before. Our president sure is a great salesman.
    I was going to build it myself...

Plain lower $300
    Parts Kit $120
    Collapsible Stock $75
    TOTAL: $495

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    Hell at least he actually boosted part of the economy you got to give him that.....lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Well at least part of the price is the stock and trigger. I was thinking you meant a bare lower. Although $300 ain't exactly cheap either.

Did you go with a regular trigger assembly? Ive been thinking about getting a timiney or other drop in precision trigger for mine. I dont think the standard trigger beaks clean enough to do distance varmiting.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information