Quote Originally Posted by jumpoffjoe View Post
Thanks John,

I won't do anything else than bolt on spacers, seems the most robust route. I was thinking I'd do the tactical armor group bumpers? I don't have any patience, not willing to wait around for the SA bumpers unless the lead time is fairly short. I'm not sure what year those rubicon wheels are, I don't know if that changes the wheel specs. I was thinking 1" spacers, but if you think I can get away with less I'd rather not have tires sticking way considering all the gravel roads we drive. I appreciate all the help.

I was also wondering what an "unlocked chip" is? Is $250 a good deal on that one for sale on jeepcommander.com?

Joe
I checked out those TAG bumpers and they look pretty cool. The WK front bumpers they make are ugly in my opinion but the XK ones look pretty awesome. I personally prefer the SA rear bumper but the TAG one still looks very cool.

As long as the Rubicon wheels are 2007+ (JK Wrangler) they should fit with 1" spacers. Check for those pockets on the inside of the wheel. Worst case, you have to trim the stock lugs. If you're going with 1" spacers, I'd go with Bora. They're a little bit pricey, but I think they're worth it. Spidertraxx and RC don't make 1" spacers as far as I know.