So I had some time to mount and balance the tires before it went to alignment. I know I posted a picture in my "formal introduction" thread. Matt, you thought the stance looked perfect. I think the picture was perhaps a bit misleading. I still think there is a bit of rake towards the front. I don't mind this however. I opted to put on the RR spacer above the front strut. I remember reading some things about how far to crank down the nut on the front strut above the spring. I bottomed it out because I noticed the stock strut was bottomed out. I was wondering if you guys feel that was a mistake? I can't imagine I would gain much lift by only bringing the nut down part ways, like only exposing 4-6 threads on the top of the strut?

Also, when I put the RR spacer on I felt that I really was just barely getting enought threads to bolt it down to the unibody under the hood. In the future if I decided to put an additional spacer on I know I won't have the threads. Is there another strut perch or mounting bracket out there with longer bolts for addtional threads? I still have the JBA spacers that I could stack. Let me know what you think.

Joe

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ResizedImage951366982573407.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	1942