Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CL Find..

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Diff ships tomorrow!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Score!!!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

So Adam what do I need to make this work?

What year is your XK again? You will need a drivers side CV shaft for a QD II XK. The wiring harness for the front diff which I happen to have (ordered two when I got mine) and a front driveshaft from 2006 QD II XK if yours is a 2007 or newer
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

OK mine is a 06 so I should be good! Do have the part # for the harness?

Oh if you have an 06 you don't need the front drive shaft. I can look in the jeep after dinner and get the part number off the harness. It needs to be ordered as they don't stock them. Took 3 days to get it but like I said I have an extra

Are you willing to sell it?

Of course. It was very inexpensive. I believe it was only like $11. I'd sell it to you for the price of shipping but with it being that cheap it might cost as much to ship it as what it would cost to order one. Either way if you want/need it id be more than willing to send it your way.

One thing I forgot to mention. Before you install the differential you might want to pull the cover and replace the solenoid and wiring harness that goes from to solenoid to the outside of the differential. That wiring harness has been known to go bad (according to QD II owners) and the solenoid is what locks the front diff when you flip the switch. The solenoid cost about $57, not sure the price of the internal harness as I didn't replace mine. I didnt know this was a potential issue until after I installed the differential. Also check to make sure the differential axle seals are good

Will do man! I'm going yo start getting everything I need this week because I'm very impatient! Lol!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information