So while listening to boring speeches tonight I was thinking about my resi mount dilemma. Figured I could try to sell my wheels and get different ones with less backspace to push the tires out further to get the clearance i'm looking for.

The wheels are MO961's. I currently have the red inserts but also have the chrome inserts if "red" isn't your thing.

I spec'd the wheels to work ideally with the Superlift, because that was my plan at the time. They're 18" diameter solves the tie-rod dilemma and being 5.7" backspace helps fit the biggest tire possible without jamming into the firewall, but also clears the spindle/frame/sway bar.

The tires I have are pretty much as big as you can fit without the Superlift. They're 275/65/18 (32x11).. a bit taller and wider than 265/70/17s that most run which is one of the reasons I like this size.

The set was installed in October, so they're new in that sense and have less than 7000 miles on them. A few of the wheels have some rock rash around the rim from wheeling at Rausch. I clean them up with black touch-up paint.

For the full set of 5 (that's including a full-size matching spare) I'd like to get $1500. If someones interested in just the wheels, thinking $750 for all 5.