Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A formal introduction.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Hey Joe, any new updated to your build? Do you haven an ETA for the bumpers?

Junior Member Looking for Dirt jumpoffjoe's Avatar
    Just checking in because I fell off the radar! No bumpers yet. Three weeks turned into 5 pretty fast for those tactical guys. They should arrive next week? Atleast that's what I was told. Since the last time I logged in my commander has a new back window, sunroof, and windshield. I have my dear brother to thank for a failed recovery attempt with a log chain. Its a long story, one I wasn't present for. Anyway, roof rack is built waiting for powder coat, wheels and tires are on. Have yet to do the pinch weld mod or fender well work. It spent two weeks in the body shop so I just tried not to think about it and have been working like a mad man here at the ranch. I promise to get more photos as progress moves forward!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Hey man thanks for the update!

Might want to check with Jon. I think he's expecting his rear bumper to be done in the immediate future (like by the end of the month). If everything works out, might be worth waiting another few weeks! Also check out the front bumper PJ is having fab'd up.... its coming along REALLY nicely. The prototype already looks a lot better than the TAG bumper.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt jumpoffjoe's Avatar
    I'm already commited to TAG bumpers. They're paid for. That probably why they took their sweet time on them

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Can't wait to see your rig with the bumpers man, sounds like it's gonna be awesome!
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information