Thread: WTT: Cloth seats for Leather seats!

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar

WTT: Cloth seats for Leather seats!

Whats up guys, I know this is really a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a 2006-2007 jeep commander with black leather interior and want to trade for grey cloth? I can throw in some cash as well, just name your price. I dont want to trade the actual seats, just the covers themselves. The prices for leather is ridiculous... Just PM me or message me on here! thanks guys
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    You'd have to look for someone with an 08+.. 06-07 didnt have full black leather only leather inserts. Look into Katskins for covers they are decently priced but great quality
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    You'd have to look for someone with an 08+.. 06-07 didnt have full black leather only leather inserts. Look into Katskins for covers they are decently priced but great quality
    Yeah I looked into Katskinz but I can't just get the first 2 rows, I have to get all 3 even though I have no third row seat. They don't sell a pack with just the first 2. And for the 3 rows its freaking 1000$! No way haha. And I have also been told that the seat in 2008-2010 commanders are different than 2006-2007??
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have a seat vendor that I will look at when I get home, I think you can get just the two rows through them.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I have a seat vendor that I will look at when I get home, I think you can get just the two rows through them.

Awesome! Thanks a lot! I'm just looking for black leather for the first 2 rows of my 2006 Jeep! Under 750 preferably lol.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue27 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks a lot! I'm just looking for black leather for the first 2 rows of my 2006 Jeep! Under 750 preferably lol.
    Check out this site: http://www.rufftuff.com/

If you like what you see I will get a price, They do have the Jeep Commander Front, Rear & 3rd. Looks like you need Front & Rear only.

If I am correct, Front will run just under $300 and 2nd row under $400.
    Last edited by Knappster; 04-29-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Check out this site: http://www.rufftuff.com/

If you like what you see I will get a price, They do have the Jeep Commander Front, Rear & 3rd. Looks like you need Front & Rear only.

If I am correct, Front will run just under $300 and 2nd row under $400.

I like the customization options! I like the tactical insert with black trim. But if I were to get just black, which ones would I go with to make it look as close to OEM as possible? I don't want them to actually LOOK like COVERS...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    From there web site:

Sof-Touch Seat Covers

Whether you are protecting the original interior of your prized car or truck or if you need to cover up previous damage to your vehicle’s interior, your Sof-Touch simulated leather seat covers are guaranteed to fit like a glove

The master craftsmen at Ruff Tuff Products do not mass-produce these simulated leather seat covers. Each simulated leather seat cover is designed, cut, and stitched to meet the specifications of your vehicle right here in the United States -- guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
    This sounds to me like the way to go, your cost is cheaper and you do not have to take the curruent fabric off your seats. I would look into the guarantee but it sounds like if you don't like the look you can send them back.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

From there web site:

This sounds to me like the way to go, your cost is cheaper and you do not have to take the curruent fabric off your seats. I would look into the guarantee but it sounds like if you don't like the look you can send them back.
    Thanks man I appreciate it! I will DEFFINITELY look more into it and If I pull the trigger on them I will deffinitely post some pics!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue27 View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate it! I will DEFFINITELY look more into it and If I pull the trigger on them I will deffinitely post some pics!
    If you decide, let me know and maybe I can save you some money.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Thread Information