Hello guys! How is everyone doing?!!!

So I am not sure if anyone is aware already but my current spare tire winch is rusted and will no longer drop down/work. So Adam was really helpful in removing his and sending to me so I can swap them out. Adam literally unbolted the (3) bolts that hold it up and it dropped right out. However, I removed the exact same 3 bolts and mine will not budge off. I talked to Adam on the phone about this and we didn't really understand why mine was not dropping down. The winhces are identical so they definitely didn't change the design in the seperation of our XKs being built.

Now Adams third row seating is removed and this is the only reason we can think that his dropped down so easily and mine is still up there. I even tried to yank it down with a crowbar.

Do you guys think there is another attachment/bolt holding this winch up under the third row? anyone else remove this winch WITH the third row seating still in the XK?

Sorry for the long post but I'd rather not take it to the dealer for this even though it has to go there for this new recall soon!