Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's everyone up to??

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

What's everyone up to??

I know the sites been a little slow in posts lately.... but I know for a fact that a lot of members have been extremely busy. New houses, new lifts, changing duty stations, new jobs, new babies, weddings, etc.

So whats going on?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Been keeping busy with the lil ones & lots of ot at work. Also have been trying to get time together to drop the XK off at the fab guy to mock up some parts he is building for the XK & WK platforms.

Have not been on much lately mostly because can not access while at work anymore. And hard to find time while home.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    I've had the last week or so off , so I have actually had the time and have been more active for a change.

Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow and may have less time myself.. who knows..

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Working on closing the deal on our retirement property and the future home of The Steel Armadillo.

Working off-duty at Diamondbacks games and Trisha Yearwood concert.

Also tested for Lieutenant... Have to wait until June for results.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Good stuff. Ive been busy with house work and school work.... and trying to get ready for when my wife goes into labor

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Graduate sheriff academy tomorrow!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Congrats Adam! Sounds like everyone is equally busy, Ive been putting this 240sx back together, there is so much this car needs to be "road worthy" in my eyes. We are all enthusiasts so I know you understand.. Also Im making the move to Charlotte soon, as well as a career change to something more stable and have had lots of thoughts going through my head, one being the Jeep. I never want to part with it but what its costing me every month b/w payment, insurance, gas, maintenance would be a great payment on townhouse or house for that matter, at least part of it. I hope I can find a job where keeping the XK is manageable but every now and then we have to make tough decisions to move forward in life. Trust me I love my XK but selling her may become a reality..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Oh man we'd hate to lose you as part of our XK fam..... but just like Sal, Chris and Jacob, you gotta do what you gotta do! I have a buddy down in Randleman NC that'd probably be interested if it becomes a reality. But I hope you find a way to keep it!

And congrats again Adam!

Obviously if it becomes a reality Id hate to sell it to anyone on here, Im going to ask a lot.. That being said the rare color combo, modifications and cleanliness, you will not find this exact XK put together the way it is. When I say a lot Im seriously not taking anything less than 18 and change hahaha. I know what these are going for stock around here, my room mate own a used car lot, he sells 1-2 month at 15-16k bone stock... As I said Id hate to see her go, but I can always get another one and Ill never leave the family we have here, just might be wheeling in something else
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I know it sounds ridiculous but I know what its worth to me and I think I could get the right buyer up here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information