Thread: What's everyone up to??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh man we'd hate to lose you as part of our XK fam..... but just like Sal, Chris and Jacob, you gotta do what you gotta do! I have a buddy down in Randleman NC that'd probably be interested if it becomes a reality. But I hope you find a way to keep it!

And congrats again Adam!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Obviously if it becomes a reality Id hate to sell it to anyone on here, Im going to ask a lot.. That being said the rare color combo, modifications and cleanliness, you will not find this exact XK put together the way it is. When I say a lot Im seriously not taking anything less than 18 and change hahaha. I know what these are going for stock around here, my room mate own a used car lot, he sells 1-2 month at 15-16k bone stock... As I said Id hate to see her go, but I can always get another one and Ill never leave the family we have here, just might be wheeling in something else
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I know it sounds ridiculous but I know what its worth to me and I think I could get the right buyer up here
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Still working on the XJ, I shredded another sidewall last weekend.. new wheels and tires ordered, now I need to get the fenders cut and folded. Along with actually trying to fix the speedometer.
    I picked up a few new clients so while I have been spending more time in front of the computer, it's been less time to just kill..
    Lots of house projects still going on.
    We had a family trip down to FL so that ate up almost two weeks, and I'm headed north in a week or so for a wedding. It feels like non-stop travelling for the next month and half.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I'm not really active as it is but I've been even less active because I've been busy riding my mtn bike and doing landscaping projects around the house!
    2006 XK 4.7L QTII

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    New baby, no mods, no wheeling.

I am headed to the beach this weekend though - the one you can drive on near me. So the WK will get some off pavement time!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    I've been saving for a house. Also, I've been trying to finish my chevy 355. I've got to get it running and then something to put it in.

Between those and my little one, time is a unicorn for me.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Thread Information