Finally got around to installing these springs that Ron was so nice to send me

In the rear i've been running OME HD springs + 1" spacers. With my full size spare in the cargo space and 3/8 tank of fuel, my fender wells measured as follows:
LF--RF
LR--RR

37.13--37.25
37.50--37.63

So the vehicle was fairly level.... but my overall goal is to get the rear up to 38-38.25 for daily driving since I like to have about 1" of rake.

The superlift springs didn't seem to be side dependent. There was no obvious size difference and both had the same wire diameters. So i went a bit OCD and put the one with the sliiiiightest height advantage on the drivers side. The result was the driver side being almost 1/2" lower. So I installed one of my 1/2 spacers on the driver side.

The end result is:

37.00--37.25, Approx 22" hub to fender
38.75--39.00, Approx 24" hub to fender

So, the rear is definitely higher than I want, but we'll see how it settles. And hell, if only there was a heavy piece of steel I could bolt onto the rear of my jeep to help get those measurements down another 3/4" or so....

One thing I really like about this setup is that the springs are still seated at full extension! At the same time, this makes R&R a bit of a PITA... but now when I flex offroad I wont have bystanders saying "hey dude is your spring going to fall out?"