Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JeepinByAl A-Arms

Member Looking for Dirt

JeepinByAl A-Arms

My name is Brad and I'm with Jeepin by Al . We were coming out with tubular upper control arms with replaceable Spicer ball joints. These will be available for various height lifts, or stock, or even lowered (gasp, lol) applications for WK/XK.

They are not in production yet, and we will not be taking orders until then.

I will be at the Flagpole gathering this weekend and will be bringing a set of lifted liberty a-arms and literature with me. This will give you and idea of what the final product will look like once it is available. Since they are also in the design phase I will hear out any suggestions. Again, I won't be taking orders, but would love to get any feedback and talk to other XK/WK owners.

Here is my number. Its not a company number, just a way to get ahold of me at the outing.
    302-258-5271 (call or text)
    -Brad

I will be in this...
    Last edited by ruquik; 08-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    cool looking forward to meeting you.

Member Looking for Dirt
    Just found out I won't be making it to Flagpole.

Sorry

-Brad

Member Looking for Dirt
    I have the solid model done.

-Brad

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Will these be any stronger then the oem UCA's?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Will these be any stronger then the oem UCA's?
    Are you bending up stock ones??

They should be every bit as strong if not stronger than the originals, but remember...

..the idea behind these is to correct balljoint angle, camber issues, and make replacing the ball joint cheaper ($20-30) compared to the stock ones.

-Brad

Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. I meant to say will the ball joint be any stronger then the oem ones?

If the correct camber issues, then I would definately be interested in these at a later date. I hate knowing my camber is off and having the tires cup on the outer tread lugs.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt
    Greasable, replaceable Spicer ball joints.

I'm 99% positive these are stronger than the OEM ones. I'll let you know what application they cross reference to.

This is good. My UCA's and LCA's are pretty shot and will need to be replaced soon. I just had replacing stuff like that with oem parts.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information