Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bantamfest 2013!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Exclamation Bantamfest 2013!

Had a LOTTA fun... while it lasted... save for the Autistic kid who kept yeling about "dog monsters," and, "we've got to go - we've GOT to GO!" the whole time... Next year, #3 son is going - #1 son can stay home and watch Thomas the Tank Engine videos....

At any rate, as I figured (correctly!) that XK's would be few & far between, I figured, I'd better vacuum mine, and hit it with a quick wash before proceeding. I mean, you can go show OFF a dirty Jeep, can you?!?!

That done, it's time to try and figure out HOW to get around downtown Butler, where I hadn't been in 9 years!!! It's only one county away, and not that big a town (20k? Maybe?), but I wasn't familiar with the route, or the gameplan. Hmmmm... I think I'll follow THIS guy!

So I get there, park, and here we is!

Lo & behold, the second of what would be three Commanders, is about 3 carlengths behind me!

Yeah - the blonde went with the Commander - so did her husband (NOT pictured)...

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Across the street from, Our Hero...

The THIRD Commander, was the star of the SHOW! If this brute isn't on our board, he OUGHTA be!!! He wheeled in from NH!

I don't recognize the suspension, but I'm sure you connoisseurs will!

I have a LOT more pictures - including some WK's, WJ's, and Waggies that looked pretty sharp, along with some classic iron. I'll post them tomorrow, along with as much commentary as I can muster (which ain't much, since I spent MOST of my time trying to FIND the Autistic kid in the crowd... ). Daddy has a headache, and Uncle Mike's Hard Lemon Headache remedy is starting to kick in (I'm on the third dose...), so I'll post more tomorrow.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    That's marks XK and that's all JBA stuff he has there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Thats a 2 wheel drive XK. He was the first one to test fit JBA's 8" (4" superlift + 4" coilovers).

I am surprised he hasn't made his way to the forums. I find it amazing that in this day and age enthusiasts like that aren't members of communities like this.

EDIT: ^^ Beat me.

He needs a SA rear bumper...

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I am surprised he hasn't made his way to the forums. I find it amazing that in this day and age enthusiasts like that aren't members of communities like this.
    That's a Forbiddenjeeps.com sticker on his rear side window. I guess that's where he's spending his time.

Edit: I just recognized the hood. He's all over the WK & XK Facebook group page!
    Last edited by lekmedm; 06-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Ive never heard of forbidden jeeps... but now that you mention it, that is a Team IFS sticker.

There were a few more WK's represented - some stock, some mild, and some wild! Including;

Mine wasn't the ONLY stocker!

Great Granddad... with his newest grandson.

Nice to see Chris's WK out and about!!

Cool

Couple of "late model" Waggies - for sale! Two '89 Models.

Some nice old Chiefs & Comanches represented, too.

Talk about BRAVE! I don't know HOW this snuck in! I think it won, "ONLY in Class!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information