Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rausch Creek 7/28/2013

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    For NJ, but there won't be a huge difference, I think.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Its going to be nice here tomorrow..... I'm half tempted to take a ride to the Pines just because I promised JT we were going offroading. But there's still a chance for Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by lekmedm View Post
    For NJ, but there won't be a huge difference, I think.
    I'd expect a huge difference. Hell last Monday I got hit with a major storm/monsoon for 4 hours, more rain than i've seen in years, and my boss was outside grilling and she lives 25 minutes away.

You better watch out for the next tsunami! If the water in your toilet starts receding quickly and things get quiet, run for higher ground!!!

LOL. J/K
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights

Not much of a joke.... my garage was almost flooded!

Whoa, whoa, now... Not "the shop"!!!! You better sandbag in front of the doors.

Actually, a local shop in Clinton has to do just that whenever the South Branch of the Raritan River floods.

LMAO I was out there with a broom pushing the water out. When there's heavy rain the ground doesn't absorb it quick enough and I usually get a little bit of water seep in to that corner where my jack stand are. Last week though it downpoured for a solid 4 hours and the water was getting to the rear tires of my tractor.... lol so i was out there with a broom pushing it out to the driveway so it'd flow down to the side yard.

Well it looks like the T-storms for today have shifted to the later afternoon, but tomorrows are still expected around 1:00. Will keep an eye as the day progresses and tomorrows forecast gets more accurate.

Ugh...

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.

Just checked, no change yet for tomorrow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information