Administrator
    Blog Entries
    My Boyfreind will not marry me:

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm locked inside my car:

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Lots of bad language. Skip this one if you may be offended!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    McDonalds won't give me my Orange Juice:

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Tonight I am working night court...

We had a juvenile on the 2am docket that was arrested for stealing a car, when the officer asked the driver for his driver's license the kid responed with "I don't carry my ID when I am stealing cars".
    Last edited by Knappster; 09-04-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Stupid Criminals

Man's question to officer leads to arrest

A man on a scooter asked an officer a question that led to his arrest, Surprise Arizona police said.

Surprise man David Williams, 23, rode up to an officer around 7 a.m. last week in front if a convenience store in the area of Ocotillo and Greasewood streets, police spokesman Mark Ortega said. Williams reportedly asked if the officer had ever arrested him before.

The officer told Williams that he did not think he had arrested him but ran his name through communications to check, Ortega said.

The officer was notified that Williams had a valid warrant for his arrest out of Pine Top on suspicion of assault with a weapon, Ortega said.

Williams was then arrested.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I think the guy's IQ matches his age.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They aren't criminals because they are smart. Job security for those of us in the field.....
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Man calls 911 after being shortchanged in crack deal

NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

Police arrested a 41-year-old man last week after he called 911 and told officers that he was not given the correct change after buying crack cocaine from a drug dealer.

The North Charleston Police Department arrested Dexter White for disorderly conduct.

It all started last Friday around 4:30 a.m., when White called authorities and told officers that he had given $60 to a drug dealer for crack and only got back $20 worth of drugs.

White said the drug dealer refused to give him $40 back.

According to a police report, White then walked away from the drug dealer, smoked the crack he purchased and then called 911.

White was locked up at the Charleston County Detention Center.

From here: http://www.live5news.com/story/14571...911-crack-deal
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Suspects busted after 'pocket dialing' 911

updated 5/4/2011 5:51:04 PM ET

CLAY, N.Y. — An ill-timed, inadvertent 911 call led police to three larceny suspects overheard planning break-ins in upstate New York.

Onondaga County Sheriff Kevin Walsh says police already looking for a suspicious person got the unlikely assist when one of the men "pocket dialed" his cellphone's emergency number while driving near the scene of an earlier heist.

As a dispatcher relayed the conversation to deputies, the men discussed their plans, described their surroundings and even commented, "there go the cops now."

Walsh says that was enough for a deputy to turn around and stop the Kia Sportage full of tools stolen from a business in the Syracuse suburb of Clay. The dispatcher then heard the driver being asked for his license and registration.

The men arrested April 26 face grand larceny and stolen property charges.

From here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42905231...ence-wireless/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information