Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knappster's Retirement Property

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Now your talking!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    That would be awesome. First weekend you're there and having a couple dozen XKs up in that driveway.
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I'm down. It's only a 5 to 6 hr drive for me.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Nice!

My parents had the same issue with a neighbor when they built their current house. 8 years later the lady is a good friend of my mom and they use the previously disputed path to visit.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    Nice!

My parents had the same issue with a neighbor when they built their current house. 8 years later the lady is a good friend of my mom and they use the previously disputed path to visit.
    I do hope we end up with similar results, it is much better to get along with your neighbors.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Congratulations Jon!!
    Property looks great.
    Hope the problem gets worked out quickly and painlessly.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionCrawler View Post
    Congratulations Jon!!
    Property looks great.
    Hope the problem gets worked out quickly and painlessly.
    Thanks, I will post some more photos after we go back in late September.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    looks like that is going to be a nice place! I am guessing there are plenty of jeep trails around there too! Maybe even a jeep summit right in your back yard a few years down the road....????
    Last edited by ped4599; 08-20-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ped4599 View Post
    looks like that is going to be a nice place! I am guessing there are plenty of jeep trails around there too! Maybe even a jeep summit right in your back yard a few years down the road....????
    Lots of good trails.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I like the idea of Summit there or in the local area as well.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information