Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knappster's Retirement Property

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    You're about an hour and a half from my in-laws. When do you plan to be moving out there?
    I hope to build a garage with 600 sq. ft. apartment overhead in 2014, retire in 2020. I will build the actual house sometime in between those two dates.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    about 7hrs south of me.
    Never wheeled in WA, lived there for six years (Tacoma & Shoreline).
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Here are a couple quick photos:

Our property is along the right side of Cedar Valley drive in this photo

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Really nice pics.

This is an Hr from me
    http://washingtondnr.wordpress.com/2...er/#more-15536

Here is a great link for up in the PNW.
    http://www.nwjeepn.com/WAtrails.htm (for WA)
    http://www.nwjeepn.com/ORtrails.htm (for OR)

Plus I love to go wheeling @ TSF just b outside of Gales Creek OR.
    Last edited by pjmjr508; 07-29-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Nice ravine running through the back with a seasonal creek:

We did put our well in already, pumps 12 gallons per minute and the report indicates it would be more with a bigger pump.

Janet had to cut down a tree...

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    Nice chainsaw!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Saayyyyy... isn't that the driveway you "can't" drive on?

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Saayyyyy... isn't that the driveway you "can't" drive on?
    No, that is the new road along my east property line. This is the driveway (it runs along the north property line):

As you can see it is a perfect driveway, I can think of no reason not to use it!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    And I can think of a really good reason to use it as often as possible!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    No, that is the new road along my east property line. This is the driveway (it runs along the north property line):

As you can see it is a perfect driveway, I can think of no reason not to use it!

I'd have to win the lottery to afford the trip, but a part of me wants - really badly - to come out and visit you in my RC; drop it down in low, and let the Magnaflow glasspacks ROAR up and down the driveway, as we go out to take in the sights, eat, wheel, etc., ... for a whole week!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information