Unsure what happen to lead to this,
Right now my dash gauges light up, but do not work. All the error lights on the dash are on. My headlights & signals do not work, along with my fogs. The taillights only work if you hit the brakes. The easy start with the key also not working. The windows do not work either. No codes, by either the key dance & flashpaq. When I plugged in the flashpaq it reads a link with the XK, but when trying to access to retune to stock it comes back with an error saying it does not detect the key in the on position.
Now the stereo & nav is still working. The ac/heater is working. The engine runs fine. All the interior lights work fine, along with the heated seats.

All I know was the HIDS was wired up & installed. On test none of the HIDS came on, had got HIDS for the low beam & fogs. After checking the directions & confirmed all done right, he removed them & put the stocks back in until later. I do have the relays with them so I will try them later.

The winch was wired & installed & tested yesterday. So today he unwound 2 layers of cable to line it up for me and when he got back in the jeep he saw all the error lights & found all the non working items I listed before. Also the wireless attachment worked last night when he tested it, then today it would not work. I have a friend close to me that has the same winch & I will have him test my wireless attachment & wireless fob to see it they failed or its an issue with the winch control box.

All I know when I got off work to check in on the progress on the bumper & the lower front skids. This is what I found. Have not seen the XK since Wed.

All this was installed by a certified electrician, so find it hard to think he hooked it up wrong.

Making arrangements for it to be taken to the dealership tomorrow & hoping it will be covered under the extended warranty I got for it.

Any thoughts?