Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superlift Shipping?!

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar

Superlift Shipping?!

Okay so, the dealer I'm purchasing the Superlift from informed me 2 days ago that he talked to them and was told they had 2 kits in stock and ready to ship. Okay, cool. So I put my order in this morning, and I get a message from the dealer stating that they sold those 2 kits and are now waiting on the casting of new steering knuckles for the next kits to ship out... My question is, is this what took so long for all the other guys kits to ship out? The casting of the new knuckles?
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I think I recall at least 3 different excuses that were given for the previous "delay".

My opinion is that the kits weren't selling quick enough and with the rough economy Superlift made a business decision to not produce the kits until there were enough backorders to reduce their cost risk.

Hopefully recent sales have been good enough to prevent that again....

Yeah I hope so, I was told about 1-2 weeks until they are ready to ship. I'm going to be pissed if I have to wait any longer than 5 weeks.
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    As long as it comes around the same time as your shocks you're good

Might as well throw up a FS thread for your shocks/springs

Actually I just got my money refunded... I'm going with what Adam is saying. Yeah it might ship in a couple weeks but it could also take months. The guy I was ordering through said he's going to try to put a hold on the next available lift in my name so I can pay for it then have it ship within a few days. Instead, I'm getting regeared and locked with the powertrax on Thursday!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Shop around I know there are people out there with the ability to get it..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Not for 1350 shipped! Plus, I already ordered my locker and am regearing and locking up in 1 week.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Good choice! And then get the Superlift next and you will have no problem turning 35's!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    My SL shipped quickly. The only issue I had was with poor communication from the freight company.

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Mark did you order through Chris at crawloffroad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information