I started with the rear lift first, thinking that it was be easier and faster. If I just finished the rear I could still drive to work and finish the front the next day. I unbolt the shocks, sway bar and upper control arm. Then, I removed the springs and unbolted the bump stop. When I went to bolt on the spacer with the bump stop bracket. The instructions said to toque to 32 ft/lbs. I break out the toque wrench and pop! The nut that was welded on comes off before I can tighten the bolt. At this point I'm freaking out. I decided to take a breath jb weld the nut back on and try the other side. I just hand tighted the other side and almost pull that nut off. I tried to get the spring back on with the spacer, but I can't see anyway of getting it on without a spring compressor. Which the spring compressor is said not to be needed. I can't see anyway of getting the springs back on without undoing the lower control arm or a spring compressor. So, I put everything thing back together without spacers and I'm hoping the bump stop doesn't fall off while I drive to work. I don't know what to do now, but wait till I have some money to get a better lift and pay someone else to install it.