It has been a while since the last drawing so I figured it was time for another one. The rules are the same, to enter all you need to do is just post in this thread. Only one post, more than one will disqualify you. Up for the prize is a bottle of AMSOIL's P.i.

AMSOIL P.i. is the most potent gasoline additive available today. As a concentrated detergent, it is unsurpassed in cleaning combustion chamber deposits, intake valve deposits and port fuel injector deposits. AMSOIL P.i. helps maintain peak engine efficiency, fuel economy, power and drivability in newer low mileage engines. In engines with accumulated deposits, testing showed AMSOIL P.i. provided the following clean-up benefits after only one tank of gasoline:

Improves fuel mileage an average of 2.3% and up to 5.7%
Reduced emissions
hydrocarbons (HC) up to 15%
carbon monoxide (CO) up to 26%
nitrous oxides (NOx) up to 17%
Restored power and performance
Reduced need for costly higher octane fuel
Reduced noise from carbon rap and pre-ignition
Better drivability
Smoother operation

AMSOIL P.i. works as an “emissions passer.” It is ideal for use prior to emissions inspections.

The drawing will be on September the 2nd 2013. So get your post in for a chance to win a bottle of P.i. Once the winner is picked I will send a PM to let the individual know they won and to get all the info needed to send the P.i. to them.

Thanks and good luck everyone!