Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WHAT is going on wit the forum?!?!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1USMC View Post
    Wow.. I tried writing that about four times and , honest it was mixing up my words !! It was really weird !!

Its ( slightly) to early for me to write that way ..

I was trying to say it was writing from RIGHT to Left ( sometimes bottom to top Lol). Every time I hit save and looked at it it printed something else.

I'm in Black mode now . Sooo everyyy thiimng isssss Jissttt fino noeeee ooo yaaa.. kkkkkk yuio 87hhdn qer !! 27mld ,.K_8Hhmm<< %rDc))-Mh#

lol your crazy
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I have the same parsing error in default.

It resolved with the other style but that black is really hard for me to read.

People have been reading dark.print on white background for a 1000 years. Although I havent personally been doing it that long.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I have the same parsing error in default.

It resolved with the other style but that black is really hard for me to read.

People have been reading dark.print on white background for a 1000 years. Although I havent personally been doing it that long.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GPintheMitten View Post
    I prefer dark... it's easier on my eyes. I spend a lot of time in front of a computer, especially when designing or updating drawings. A bright screen constantly blasting light at my eyes is tiresome and can even cause those annoying headaches. A nice dark screen with white print (or objects) is much nicer IMO.

Wasn't the first computer white.print on black background? Books are a different animal... white paper isn't the same as staring at a light bulb for hours

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Is anyone still having an issue? Is it only on the default style?

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    No problems in dark, but I'm gettin' this on the default:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/content/05/9676105/html/TheUltimateJeepForum/includes/class_core.php(4637) : eval()'d code on line 4
    Last edited by Ross; 10-02-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I asked the web guy to look at it when he gets time.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Jon, are you able to "easily" make blackstealth the "default" forum style until its fixed? I know someone from another forum who is trying to sign up here and couldnt because of the errors. I told him to change the style and it'll work.

But it made me realize.... that means guests who find this forum are seeing errors.

[If you are, i'd also change the default thread viewing mode to "linear" if possible. i know before i was a member i didn't like how everything was in "threaded" mode]

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Those of you who use the default/white theme, is it working without issue now? Does it look the same as it did (before the errors)? I don't see the error on my end now, but I haven't used that theme since who knows when so I'm not sure if it looks the same as it did before.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    I just switched back to the default style, and everything looks good. I'm using Chrome.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information