Getting antsy to start working on the jeep again. I'm going to start buying parts so when it gets a little warmer I can start throwing them on. The only problem-I can't decide exactly what I want to do with the rear suspension. I'm set on the front, going with OME HD and RR leveling spacer. I've got a bunch of ideas for possibilities on the rear just want some of you guys' opinions. I want the jeep to be level or have a little bit of the stock rake, just don't want it to be squatting back. Torn between the OME shocks or the Monroe load levelers, I'd like the little bit of a boost the monroes would give but some of the pics I've seen on the forum almost make it look like it lifts the rear too much. For coils I was thinking OME HD. JBA, just not sure how they would compare to the OME, I'd hate to spend the extra money if they don't really lift a full 2.5". Or maybe even OME MD springs and keep the RC rear spacer for about 3" of lift? Any opinions or pros/cons to a certain one of these set ups that anyone knows of. I haven't seen anyone running anything other than the basic budget spacer kits in person so I/m having trouble deciding based on pics alone. I know some people have used a 4" coil but from what I remember they all carried heavy loads in the back which I don't. Could be a possibility though. Please help me decide!