Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself while simultaneously starting up my garage thread. I came over from the other XK forum where I have been a member for quite a while but haven't been very active for the last couple of years (posted there under a different screen name). My interest in upgrading/moding my jeep has been reignited recently and I found this forum a couple of weeks ago. Now on to my Jeep.

'06 65th anniversary, approx. 80K miles

List of current mods & upgrades:
MOPAR bull bar with 6" PIAA off road pattern lights
2" Rough Country lift
255/65 Cooper ATRs
stock wheels painted black
Surco safari roof rack
tail light guards
grab handles
OEM front skid plate
4XGuard belly guard
Rusty's Chrysler 8.25 rear diff skid plate
Flowmaster 50 series SUV muffler
K&N drop in
optima red top
Infinity Reference speakers
POLK Audio amp
shorty antenna

My wife recently, although reluctantly, agreed to let me finally get the superlift, after years of asking, when our financial and life situation stabilizes a little bit more( we are currently waiting to close on a new house and expecting our third child in December). However, I have since decided to put the money I would spend on that project toward a dedicated trail rig so that I can do more hardcore wheeling with some of the local 4X4 groups and not pound my XK which is my daily driver. I still plan on wheeling the XK until this new project comes to fruition and on lighter trail runs, and I plan on more upgrades to the XK until then. This forum is great and I have learned a lot as I have been formulating some of those plans over the last couple of weeks, but for every question answered I seem to have 2 more so I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more from me over the next few months. I'm going to start slowly buying parts now and accumulating them over the next few months so I can do the work all at once next spring and don't have to foot the entire bill all at once.
So far my plan involves:
Upgrade to OME HD springs and struts and replacing any wearable suspension parts while I'm at it. Other than the RC lift all suspension components are original and have over 80K on them.
RRO leveling spacer
Monroe load leveling shocks.
Tires (255/75, will search for best pricing, etc... at the time I'm ready to buy and decide on exact tire then. was going to go M/T but AT may be more appropriate since I plan on getting the trail rig anyway)
Wheels, probably Pro Comp 7033

Thanks for checking out my garage thread, I know its a long post. I'll try to get a few pics up later.