Thread: H53Ecrewchief's garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Looking for Dirt
    I dunno, doesn't make sense to me. He called back and said that he could send me the rest of the parts but he wanted 160 bucks for the eyelet and jamnut for the other end and the bushings, or 200 for the complete end links. The JKS QD's are only 150 and look way more robust, might just go with those. These things look like stock equivalent at best. The moog replacements I bought for the front look better quality and cost like 20 each. Superlifts part description says hummer H2 so its got me wondering if replacement H2 endlinks would be a fit. I found some H2 replacements for stock or lifted hummer way cheaper. The local parts store has some in stock so I think I'll go there and do some comparisons to see if it might be a fit. If I had QDs I might use them just because I have them, but I don't think I really need them.

Member Looking for Dirt
    I pulled the roof rack off the jeep tonight so I could pull it into the garage to do some work. It looks so naked!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I didn't even think of looking at the H2 links.... good call! Let us know how that works out

Member Looking for Dirt
    Anybody have a recommendation on a set of spring compressors capable of handing the OME springs. I don't trust the rentals and compressing springs makes me a little nervous.

Thread Information