Hey guys, first post over here, got an '06 Hemi XK I've been slowly bringing back from the dead. Had it 4 years or so now, and I've always had the lights inside dim/flicker, I just learned to live with it. Recently, I went through and replaced the factory speakers and added an iSimple gateway so I could hook up my iphone and stream XM via the app. Works great, but last week the XK started acting a little funny (last week was the first time in months I had to start it in 50ish degree weather).

First, it was hard starting, turned over a few times, and I let the key go when I expected it to fire up. Second try, fired right up, no problem...everything worked fine, except the radio wouldn't come on....like it was dead. Very strange. Drove it to work, parked it all day, came out...started right up and the radio came right on. Each morning it seems to be the same drill...first start of the day is nothing, everything after that the radio works fine.

I did have my battery tested 2 weeks ago when I was installing the OME lift, and it tested fine (along with the alternator).

I know I haven't given anyone much to go on, but is there a good starting point to see what the problem may be? I'm stumped.

Thank you!
Ryan