Thread: Geocaching

Geocaching

Hey guy,
    I just got into geocaching and wanted to se how many of us do caching. My www.geocaching.com tag is mayhouse. You can add me as friend if you want.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Heck yeah! We've been doing it for about 2 years now. It's a great way to see some things you would never have known about. A few weeks ago I found one 2 miles from my house that was a monument to people who died of cholera on the way to a different city. I've lived here all my life, 32 years, and had never seen or heard of the monument. Very cool.

I'll send a FR. We're The Caching Coulters.

What do you use for caching?

We have a Garmin 60csx but it has almost been replaced by my phone, the Incredible. Not quite ready to give up the dedicated GPS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoulter View Post
    What do you use for caching?

We have a Garmin 60csx but it has almost been replaced by my phone, the Incredible. Not quite ready to give up the dedicated GPS yet.

I have been using my andriod phone, but I just ordered a Garmin Dakota 20. I get it tomorrow. I was lucky to get within 30' of the caches.
    Last edited by UberCommander; 08-17-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The wife & I have been caching for years, our Geocache name is Knappsters!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

i sent a friend request

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UberCommander View Post
    i sent a friend request

Accepted! Does that automatically make me your friend too?

yes it makes you my friend

Thread Information