Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go big or go home!!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar

Go big or go home!!!

After several days of contemplating getting 285/70's again or making 305/70's fit I have decided to go with the 305's. My jeep is paid off and now has 143,500 miles so I figured I'll put it under the knife once again. I'm all about the low COG with the XK and not needing a big lift to fit bigger tires. I made 285's fit with zero rubbing off road so I'll do the same with the 305's. I talked to Goodyear tody and could have the tires in the next few weeks!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Nice! I am looking forward to seeing it. I cant say I wont cut up my XK when its paid off lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

I'm not going to do nothing crazy to make them fit. Well...it all depends on how bad they rub bwhahaha the rear is my only concern but I have a few ideas in my head
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 10-29-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Nice Adam, looking forward to seeing this go down!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

If anyone has a set of matts rear 1/2 inch spacers and aren't using them let me know please!

Front trimming will take place once I get my hands on a jig saw. Already have everything planned out for that. With the pinch weld mod I did over a year and a half ago I will have no problem clearing the 34's up front. I'm going to take an inch off all the way around the front flares, take out the plastic inner fender well liners and install rubber liners to protect the engine bay. For the rear, looking to add a 1/2 lift spacer above the coil and lengthen the bump stop about an inch. For the rear flare if need be it will get trimmed like the front but only about 1/4 inch and the rear fender well liners will come out. I sprayed behind the liners last summer with rubberized undercoating so Ill be set

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    If anyone has a set of matts rear 1/2 inch spacers and aren't using them let me know please!
    I may after xmas when I buy matts entire suspension lol

2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Haha I need them like yesterday!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Just remembered... i sent a set to Jon because he was interested in prototyping them. Might be worth seeing if he still has them somewhere.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Let me look tonight. I should have them in my work room! I'll give them to. Just help with shipping!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information