Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Go big or go home!!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Do you still have the OME springs for the rear?

I'm lookin to go a similar route as Corey and stack my daystar spacer with these springs to hopefully level out the rear. I'm currently sitting at just over 38" (HD OME/RR 3/16" spacer) in the front and just under 37" in the rear (daystar spacer/ f-150 monroes). If it ends up givin to much rake I'll most likely just cut the front flares a bit to give a somewhat more level look. If you're wanting to get rid of you're old springs I'd be willing to buy 'em off ya.
    Last edited by Ross; 12-04-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Sorry bud but they have already been sold and shipped to another member
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

After flexing out the Jeep I doubt I'll even bother with rear upper and lower adjustable control arms. The rear tires stuff perfectly centered in the wheel well. My bump stops turned out to be perfect length
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Awesome. Don't fix it if it ain't broken!

Exactly. There really isn't a need for them and I can think of other things to spend the money on

Member Looking for Dirt
    Incredible job on cutting the bumper and flare. Did you use a manual saw or an electric jigsaw ? How did you clean up the cut ? Looks factory, I have black metallic bumper and flares and hopefully I can get a similar result.

I just used a regular jigsaw that plugs into the wall. I really didn't do anything to clean up the cut as it came out pretty good. This jeep is paid off so I wasn't to worried about it. It's been wheeled had and has seen better days lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information