Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Go big or go home!!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Let me look tonight. I should have them in my work room! I'll give them to. Just help with shipping!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Damn wish I would have seen this about a half hour ago. I told Kyle I'd buy his brand new 4 inch Superlift coils and shocks he didn't use since he went with the 6 inch JBA coils
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Oh well! Sl springs and shocks will be better any ways!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Oh well! Sl springs and shocks will be better any ways!
    I agree!

So my plans have changed now. I'll be installing 4 inch Superlift springs and shocks in the rear that I'm getting from Kyle. I shouldn't have any problem clearing the 34's in the rear now and best of all no trimming needed! Once the rear Superlift shocks blow I'll purchase the fox shocks that matt is running.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Can't wait to see this thing on 305s

Me too! I'm going to have to take my roof rails off to fit in the parking garage at work! I only have about two inches of clearance with my bald 285's

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    when is this going down Adam?
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    when is this going down Adam?
    Well the front is getting done tomorrow. I'm hoping to get Kyle the money tomorrow so he can ship the Superlift springs and shocks. So I'll probably get them next week. The day I receive them I'll do the rear install. Once that's done I go to Goodyear to order the tires. They said they would be there the next day. So hopefully by Friday next week I'll be Rollin on fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Well the front is getting done tomorrow. I'm hoping to get Kyle the money tomorrow so he can ship the Superlift springs and shocks. So I'll probably get them next week. The day I receive them I'll do the rear install. Once that's done I go to Goodyear to order the tires. They said they would be there the next day. So hopefully by Friday next week I'll be Rollin on fat meats!
    Id like to ride along with you on the next blues trip at RC lol

2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Id like to ride along with you on the next blues trip at RC lol

Hell yeah!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information