Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Go big or go home!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I appreciate the "slightly insane" category! Makes me feel good about what I was trying to accomplish hahaha. I miss my XK man, Id love another one but really want to give a TJ a shot, we will see. Heres some pics of it, looks lifted, bumpers chopped up with AEV wheels, looks damn nice..

Im going to contact the guy for the hell of it see whats been done. Its a possibility I wont rule out, tires HAVE GOT TO GO!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00101_6YntA6NFVCd_600x450.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	2164  

2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    How have we not seen that thing?? Must be a forum lurker

I was thinkin the same thing, I cant tell in the pics but doesnt appear to be OME so guessing stacked lift. With 115k asking 13500 is not horrible, its an option.. Still looking forward to seeing what Adam is accomplishing, its really driving me back into an XK....
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Buy the white XK!
    2006 XK 4.7L QTII

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    34's! Wow!

What material did you use for those fender liners? Mine got chewed up and I'm looking for a diy solution instead of buying new oem.
    I used a rubber roofing material that my friend recommended. Not sure what it's called but it's really thick durable. I bought a roll of it from a local roofing store.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I was thinkin the same thing, I cant tell in the pics but doesnt appear to be OME so guessing stacked lift. With 115k asking 13500 is not horrible, its an option.. Still looking forward to seeing what Adam is accomplishing, its really driving me back into an XK....
    It's a Hemi right??

I can't wait to get these tires on my jeep. I've always wanted to run 34's! Working on trying to locate 1/4 longer studs for my front wheel bearings. If anyone knows where I can get them or a part number please let me know. I was told the stock studs are 1/2 x 20 for the threads. Just not sure what lengths the stock ones are.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Yea its got a HEMI.. Haven't called him yet, have a few TJs that have my attention..

Do a google search for it, there are a few alces that sell studs and you can order the ones you want. Plenty of 240 guys do this to run different offsets and spacers, etc.. Ill try and find the name of the place

The Superlift springs and shocks arrived early but Kyle accidentally sent the wrong bushings for the shocks. I should have them next week sometime. Still trying to find a longer bump stop spacer. Might stop by the local off road shop today and see if he has anything laying around.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Why not use body lift pucks? You can get them in 3", 2" and 1.5" and 1".... mix and match to get the length you want. Given the size tires you want to run i'd say start with a 3"+1.5"...

Here's 3, 2 and 1" spacers:
    http://www.summitracing.com/search/b...s?autoview=SKU
    Last edited by Matt; 11-09-2013 at 05:36 AM.

I'm currently using a 3 inch performance accessories body lift spacer that I got from the local shop but they are only 2 inches wide. I want to go with the 3 inch wide this tome. I guess I could always just double stack them like you mentioned.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information