Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Go big or go home!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    The ones in my link are available in 2 or 3" diameters. Just order the 3" diameter ones

Here's the brake line extension thread you text me about:
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...ine-Extensions

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    So it turns out I only had 2 inch bump stop spacers installed, not 3 inch. Well now I have 4 inch bump stop spacers, 4 inch Superlift springs, drop down brackets for the brake lines, extended my sway bar end links and track bar. Just waiting on the bushings for the shocks so I can install them. Stage 2 complete, next up 34 inch tires!!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

So the rear was sitting at 39 inches from the ground to the flares on both sides when I measured after install last night. I just measured again this morning to see if anything settled from the ride home last night and now the drivers side is at 38 1/2 and the passenger side is still at 39 inches. I didn't get gas or anything so not sure why I lost 1/2 inch on the drivers side only. I hate to say it Kyle but I might need to reinstall Matts 1/2 inch rear lift spacer on the drivers side to get that 1/2 inch back. Especially because I only have 1/4 tank of gas!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

How's it look with the cut front? Need more pics!

Filled the gas tank, remeasured and I'm sitting just under 39 inches on the drivers side now. I'm confused as to how that happened but whatever. Matt I think it looks awesome now with the cut fenders and lifted rear. I'll try to get pics in the next few days. By the time I get out of work its dark!
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 11-10-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Tires are getting ordered tomorrow after work!

Tires are ordered! Now let's just hope and pray they clear where the UCA ball joint bolts to the steering knuckle. It's going to be close since they are such a tall tire with stock steering knuckles.

This is kind of a dark picture but this is with my current 33's. The 34's are obviously an inch taller and approx 3/4 of an inch wider.

Last edited by 07JeepXK; 11-11-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Looks like you have plenty of room... the closest part of the tire will only be about 1/2" closer than you currently see.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looks like you have plenty of room... the closest part of the tire will only be about 1/2" closer than you currently see.
    Let hope cause if not it's getting the angle grinder! I'm rocking 34's one way or an other

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Let hope cause if not it's getting the angle grinder! I'm rocking 34's one way or an other
    Hell yeah! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information