One each, Max II, amphibious 6x6.

Here it is, still sitting on the truck after picking it up from 3 hours away.

After getting rid of the peeling camouflage covering.

Version 2.0 of the truck's platform. It was NUTS getting the machine on and off with that first ramp-step I built, but it was put together sight-unseen. After getting it home, the ramp/platform got remodeled. Now, it doesn't feel like it's going to nose dive and tumble down the ramps.

The "bumper" made of a 4x4 and 2x4 cleats. It keeps the 6x6 from coming into the cab when backing it up. The entire platform including "hole fillers" on the sides, and the bumper remove from the truck in less than 3 minutes.

The dashboard is going to get a makeover soon, maybe this weekend. Before I'm done, it'll have an LED lightbar(s) GPS, and who knows what else.

The first time out, I finally got brave and headed out into a lagoon off the Columbia River. I can tell you it just feels WRONG when the tires leave the bottom and she free floats. I semi-panicked and couldn't get back to the beach fast enough. That'll take major getting used to. Other than that, it goes over just about ANYTHING you aim it at. Top speed is close to 25 MPH. It's just like a tank for steering.