Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Cherokee

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Exclamation

Heard the Grand Wagoneer resurrection was pushed back to 2015. Third row seating and a 383 Hemi would DEFINITELY be appealing - my kids ain't gettin' any SMALLER - that's for sure!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I dont know if Jeep can create something I love more then the Commander but I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That is ashame....

When done right, the KK's looked sweet lifted

Nice! I'd love to see one in the flesh. I'd like to see one wheeling even more!

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    New Cherokees were disappointing in my eyes. I get the concept but call it something else, dont ruin a name like the Cherokee with that thing. It does appear to be fairly decent offroad, they took it on the Rubicon trail somehow, theres a video of it. The new GCs I love, not the old style but it still retains some Jeep character. What needs to happen is a full size XK or Wagoneer with solid axles, 383 HEMI or Diesel, 3rd row seating and Id put off my plans for house purchase for it! Im not really a big fan of the KK either, whether lifted or not, but Id take it over the new cherokee anyday
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Not wild about the style, but for the wife & kids its nice.

Here is a link on the capabilities. There is 3 videos to watch on the different 4x4 systems that is offered for it.

http://www.jeep.com/en/2014/cherokee/capabilities/

This is all 12 videos on it going thru Moab & Rubicon. Just start the first one & it will go thru the whole series. Worth a watch, each video is maybe a 1 to 2 min long. This is from the jeep channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuL1K...De-kCUasl6qaij
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I'd rock that lifted liberty Matt!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I'd rock that lifted liberty Matt!
    It's scary but the thought of selling my XK instead of my KK, and then lifting the KK, had crossed my mind a few times last year when I was having trouble selling it....I couldn't bring myself to do it though; knew i'd regret it way too much so i toughed it out and it finally sold!

Member Looking for Dirt powderhorn's Avatar
    That lifted Liberty looks great!!
    As for the 14 Grand Cherokee it seems to be headed in the direction like the Durango to appeal to the Yuppie Soccer Moms who will never take them on a dirt road. With Fiat at the Helm they have that mini van look. Seems to be loosing the Jeep look almost like an Audi look now.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I actually agree with you. I think the 14 WK2 is really nice but its slowly losing the jeep look.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information