I think im going to make this one of my winter projects....

Any of you guys that have been in the rocks know that our rear shock mounts hang too low and LOVE to get hung up on stuff (not to mention take a beating). It looks like there's plenty of supporting weldment to make a bolt-on relocation kit, that could also be welded if desired.

Another benefit would be to decrease the outboard angle of the shocks to reduce stress at the mounting points. The limiting factor here looks like the track bar mount on the driver side... but hell 1/2" will help.

Going to upload a few pics with ideas. Feel free to share other thoughts/ideas.

NOTE: these brackets will likely decrease the "necessary" full extension length by ~3". So for instance i'm running 28.5" fully extended shocks now, i would only need 25.5" with the brackets I have in mind. Not a big deal for budget boosted & OME guys since they could use some longer shocks. For Superlifted guys you're good to go too since the shocks provided are 28-28.5" but other members have found that you can go up to 31-32 with a few minor modifications. (CLIFF NOTES: These would be useful for everyone)