Thread: Digital Commander Service Manual

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Digital Commander Service Manual

Anyone have a digital copy of an XK service manual?

I have the 05 WK digital version and a hardcopy of the 2007. Would like to have a digital copy to make searching easier. Normally i use the 05 WK to quickly find the right chapter but there's things missing that our XK's have.

I wouldn't mind hosting it on my photobucket for members to dl too.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    I have something, but I could never really get it to work right. Maybe you would have better luck. It's almost 200MB in size, so tell me how to get it to you. Also, I believe Adondo has something electronic.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Do you have dropbox? I'll share a folder with you and you can copy/paste it in there

I do.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights

Awesome. Just sent ya an invite

Got it. I'm zipping up the files. As soon as they're ready, I'll send them over.

Check it now....

EDIT: Did you get it???
    Last edited by lekmedm; 11-17-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thread Information