I'm pissed about my Flashpaq.

First of all, about a week after I bought it I was trying to change the tune and it wouldn't recognize the key was on. A few days later the FDCM went completely haywire, the jeep was not running on all cylinders, and had to be replaced. Coincidence?

I've been running it on the mileage tune for about the past 10 days or so. I bought the advanced trans app and wanted to try some shift changes. I put the jeep to the 87 tune and SC canned shift schedule, and drove around looking at houses for about an hour and a half. Right before I pulled back into the house it started pinging, WTF. I pulled in and started resetting everything to stock an then resetting the tire size back to where it needs to be. Near the end of tryin to change tire size, it doesn't recognize the key position and the tuner is pretty much just locks up. Thankfully everything seemed to be okay and the jeep is now on stock with tire size set.

I plugged it back in the clear what I though was going to be the service 4wd DTCs again, and there were 11 codes! I wrote them all down but don't have them next to me. I do remember though it was multiple misfires, lost communication with ECM, lost communication with TCM, and more.

The only thing this tuner is good for, for me, is tire size changes and resetting the service 4wd codes.