Thread: P.O.'ed with my Flashpaq

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Looking for Dirt
    Yeah I've been trying to register on that forum for at least a month and can't get a danged account activated. Tried with 3 different email addresses over the course of about a week.
    2007 XK Limited
    4.7 Flex
    QDII
    Superchips Flashpaq

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Really? What kind of problem are you having?

I'd call em up tomorrow....

Member Looking for Dirt
    I sign up for an account and it says it'll send an activation link in an email but never does. So I have a username and password but can't even log in because it won't send me an email to click the activation link.

I had to call them last week too. When I bought the trans app I was charged for it but I guess it never registered on their end and I couldn't update/download the app to my tuner. Tech guy had to force it onto my tuner. For a company solely focused in electronics they have major major problems with their own damn electronics and systems.
    Last edited by andyb; 11-24-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    2007 XK Limited
    4.7 Flex
    QDII
    Superchips Flashpaq

Ok this might be a stupid question.... but you checked your spam folder right?

Member Looking for Dirt
    Yes I have, nothing from superchips.
    2007 XK Limited
    4.7 Flex
    QDII
    Superchips Flashpaq

Damn man... sorry to hear that. I'd still try calling them again, especially before the holiday weekend and crazy time of the year starts.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post
    I sign up for an account and it says it'll send an activation link in an email but never does. So I have a username and password but can't even log in because it won't send me an email to click the activation link.
    My scanner works fine (thankfully), but likewise - I've NEVER been able to log onto their website. I've only used mine to change tunes (playing with "octane" and "tow" mostly), and bump my idle up a bit. Would love to do more with mine - especially shiftpoints, what with living here in the urban cessmaze - but I can't navigate their website, either. And yes, I've checked my spam folder, too.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Member Looking for Dirt
    Here's the list of codes it pulled last night. 11 total, but a few were repeated multiple times.

P0300 - MULTIPLE CYLINDER MISSFIRES
    U0100 - LOST COMMUNICATION WITH ECM/PCM (x3 times)
    U0101 - LOST COMMUNICATION WITH TCM (x2 times)
    U140E - IMPLAUSIBLE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION RECEIVED
    C2202 - ORIGINAL VIN MISMATCH/MISSING
    C1405 - TRANSFER CASE RANGE POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH
    C140F - TRANSFER CASE RANGE POSITION SENSOR ERRATIC PERFORMANCE
    C1406 - TRANSFER CASE BRAKE PERFORMANCE
    2007 XK Limited
    4.7 Flex
    QDII
    Superchips Flashpaq

Looks like two separate issues.

My memory sucks.... were you the one who had the key fob issue where one key wasn't being recognized?

The tcase codes could be a few things. I'd try disconnecting the shift motor and clean both connectors with electrical contact cleaner, then put some dielectric grease on them and plug back in. Clear the codes and see if they come back.

For the other codes did you return your tune back to stock already? If so, did the problems continue?

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looks like two separate issues.

My memory sucks.... were you the one who had the key fob issue where one key wasn't being recognized?

The tcase codes could be a few things. I'd try disconnecting the shift motor and clean both connectors with electrical contact cleaner, then put some dielectric grease on them and plug back in. Clear the codes and see if they come back.

For the other codes did you return your tune back to stock already? If so, did the problems continue?
    No, not me. I haven't had any problems with my key fobs not being recognized.

The 4WD codes I expected to see. Continual crap since my new FDCM and recall flash.

I had the troubles with the tuner on Saturday morning right after the pinging started, and returned everything to stock then. After returning to stock, I drove around all day Saturday and drove the 4.5 hour drive home on Sunday with no more problems. I noticed the service 4wd light when starting the Jeep Sunday night, so I plugged it up to clear those codes, and found all 11 of those. I assume it threw all those codes on Saturday morning when the pinging started (Mult. Cylinder Misfires), and the tuner troubles (lost communication, missing VIN, implausible config.).
    2007 XK Limited
    4.7 Flex
    QDII
    Superchips Flashpaq

Thread Information