Figured I could share a few of my firearms. I only have pictures of the handguns at the moment. Not a bad start on a collection for a 25 y.o.! Actually I have to admit, I've only had to buy the Walther, Tisas, and 870. Acquired the rest from Pops.

With me now:
Walther PPS .40 S&W
Tisas Zig 1911 A1
Remington 870 12 GA
Custom made, bolt action 30-06

Back home in the safe at the farm:
Browning A5 12 GA (Japanese made POS)
Remington 11-47 20 GA
Winchester Model 70 .223
Remington 742 30-06 limited collectors edition
Browning .22 semi auto take down rifle

I'll get some pictures of some of the long guns to post. But for now here's the two handguns.

My CCW pistol. Walther PPS, Desantis Sof-tuck, and a Kholster that I've cut. Shoots great. Pretty big, snappy round for this tiny pistol but then again it's not a range gun so it doesn't make much difference. I have the 5 round flush mag shown in the pic above, and the two extended 7 rounders shown below. No longer have the intermediate 6 rounder seen below.

And I bought this 1911, well, because if you don't own a .45 ACP 1911, you're not a true AMERICAN MAN

I didn't have the coin for a Colt, Kimber, or the likes, so I bought this Tisas for about $400. Came with one Mec-Gar magazine so I bought a second Chip McCormick. Not much out there about them, but it's made in Turkey and shoots great. Pretty sure they make firearms for the Turkish military and police. It ate up all of the cheapest, dirtiest 250 rounds I've put though it getting her broken in. $400 for a 1911 you instantly think, "what a sorry piece scrap metal." No no, not the case. I highly recommend buying one to try out before people really find out about them and the price goes up. Just like what has happened with the RIA's.

Handmade holster by a guy here in NC. Chiefjason over on Carolina Shooters Club forum.

Had an out of town buddy here for work right after I bought the Tisas, so he went with me to break in the 1911. As you can see we were just having fun blasting rounds not really keeping track of anything. He had a blast, but wasn't too accurate haha. The head area shows what she can do from about 10 yards. Had to close out with a few from the Walther in the upper right corner.