Just put it in last night, took some pics along the way, The pics are a little vague .... I think i'll make a guide.

1. Remove front skid plate(13mm)Disconnect the electrical connector for and the vent hose from the differential.
2. Drain front differential.
3. Remove front differential mount from body and from the front differential cover.(18,17,16mm)

4.Remove front differential mount on passenger side extension housing, this should give you enough room to gain access to the cover bolts.(18,16mm)

5. Remove front differential cover and let the remaining fluid drain and clean up the old RTV silicon on both the differential and cover.17,18mm?)

6. Remove 10mm bolt holding the wiring harness and disconnect the harness from the solenoid.
7.Remove the front differential solenoid by pressing the snap ring together and prying/pulling up on the old solenoid.

8 .Before installing the new solenoid lubricate the new o-ring with something, I prefer Vaseline. Install by pressing the snap ring together and pressing down on the solenoid making sure the snap ring goes into the groves of the case.

9. Install the new wiring harness and connect the electrical connector to the solenoid, It was a very tight fit and required some extra force by a set of pliers.

10. Using your RTV silicon of choice re-install the front differential cover.
11. Re-install the differential mounts and fill differential to the proper level. Test drive vehicle, If all is well and you don't have any leaks the re-install the front skid plate and enjoy your jeep!