Thread: Muskegon, MI

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Muskegon, MI

Anyone in the area of Muskegon, Michigan? I have to fly to Grand Rapids on the 14th of January to pick up a prisoner and made a reservation in Muskegon (halfway beteen the airport & the jail) for the evening. Anyone local want to grab dinner or something?
    Last edited by Knappster; 12-27-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    You might want to double check your locations/reservations.

Muskego, WI
    Muskegon, MI
    Grand Rapids, MI - I went to college here

and apparently there is a Grand Rapids, WI also, but I'm confused on where you are going

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    You might want to double check your locations/reservations.

Muskego, WI
    Muskegon, MI
    Grand Rapids, MI - I went to college here

and apparently there is a Grand Rapids, WI also, but I'm confused on where you are going
    Good catch, I am going to Michigan!
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    It's been 10+ years since I've lived on the west side of Michigan, but I know Founders and HopCat are two well known pubfare resturants/microbrewery bar type places both right in Grand Rapids. Both are well established Michigan based companies, I think HopCat has two locations.

Grand Rapids and Traverse City are really the only two places I'd ever consider living in if I had to go back to Michigan. I hope you are prepared for snow, you are in lake effect area there, you could see as 12-18 inches over night if conditions are right.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    I hope you are prepared for snow, you are in lake effect area there, you could see as 12-18 inches over night if conditions are right.
    I forgot about that when I agreed to go, I should have taken the Oregon trip!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Sounds good Jon. I use to have my sailboat in Muskegon. I live in Flushing neat Flint Michigan. Let me know your plans and I'll take a drive over to the lake.

No worries about the snow. I have a lifted Commander with great tires.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

To bad your trip isn't during the summer months. Silver Lake Sand Dunes are a little North of Muskegon and a blast if you've never been before.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GPintheMitten View Post
    Sounds good Jon. I use to have my sailboat in Muskegon. I live in Flushing neat Flint Michigan. Let me know your plans and I'll take a drive over to the lake.

No worries about the snow. I have a lifted Commander with great tires.
    Perfect, I will let you know when the office makes travel arrangements.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Ok.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Looks like I will get into Muskegon, MI around 4:15 pm for anyone interested in getting together.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Thread Information