Thread: First Mod of 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Hey Wagon, I plan to have mine also detailed soon. Inside will cost me 50.00. Mine is looking kinda crappy also since this winter. . They also want 50 to do the outside detail and a buffer wax.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
    Hey Wagon, I plan to have mine also detailed soon. Inside will cost me 50.00. Mine is looking kinda crappy also since this winter. . They also want 50 to do the outside detail and a buffer wax.
    Nice! Cheaper than what I paid, but there's more snow on the way, today was my day off, and the tax refund is here; I couldn't stand how crappy the inside was looking, after discovering Ziebart coupons last week in the local Thrifty Nickel!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Thread Information