Thread: First Mod of 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This wasn't really a mod...but had to replace the rear window wiper motor last weekend. First real mod will be regearing to 3.73.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Forgot to post this, but I finally finished my HID Projector retrofit a while back.

I really liked the way the new 2014 SRT8s looked with the blacked out grill and headlights flowing together (see picture below). That's where I got my inspiration from. It looks really cool and eye-catching when you see it, especially when it's clean. I plan to follow this theme in the future, but I don't want to black everything out.

This is the Stage III Morimoto H1 kit from The Retrofit Source with 5000k bulbs. I painted some stock replacement housings and mounted the projectors in those. Hopefully I'll remember to get some better pictures, but this is what I've got for now:

Also note, I have not finished painting my grill yet so that's why it looks the way it does.
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Damnit man you almost gave me a heart attack. .. first thing I saw was that first pic and thought "looks like we lost another one!"

Lol looks good dude

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Haha as much as I would love a 2014 SRT8, I don't see leaving the WK/XK side for a while. Thanks Matt!
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Thread Information